Playlist from the Hazmat Area

Playlist from the Hazmat Area😷

      Welcome to global pandemic 2020: COVID-19 aka Corona Virus aka I'm tired of hearing about it already. Even though I may be tired of this being thrown into my face constantly, Cardi B does bring up a good point: this shit is real.

      As an essential worker, I'm expected to leave my home and show up to work every day unless I'm extremely sick. I put myself at risk of contracting this virus everyday that I leave the house, but with that said I've got to thinking....

      Here in California we have a shelter-in-place order. This means that unless you need to go somewhere essential like the grocery store, hospital, or work, you're expected to stay at home. If you're outside after 10pm without a legitimate reason, then you may be fined. The obvious affect of this is that a good amount of the population is out of work. With the out of work population at home, there is also another population of people that are working from home. Sometimes these two can blend, but this may bring up relationship problems that were overlooked before. People working from home do have a more comfortable environment to work in, but are distracted. The people who are laid-off should  be looking for work, but are probably discouraged because we're unsure when anything deemed non-essential is going to open up again. This gives the unemployed the time to scheme or try to distract themselves with whatever seems necessary. Think about the tension that may arise because of the amount of leisure time that one may have to scroll through social media, look at "Instagram models", try to reconnect with an ex, or boldly curve their long-lasting side piece that they're not allowed to visit anymore. Of course this is all speculation, but imagine the holes in relationships that are going to be exposed during this lock down of sorts.

      Not all relationships have great communication. If you're lucky enough to be with someone who is open and honest with you, cherish and continue to encourage that. If you're not so lucky, this may be an extremely hard time for you, and I'm here to help...kinda.

      Below is a playlist that I started adding to a while ago. It highlights many themes from toxic relationships. Most of my previous relationships were toxic to some extent. Some were harder to leave than others, but many times I didn't even know the signs. With the state of the world as it stands, the air is already toxic, so don't put yourself into another toxic situation unless it's this playlist.

If you enjoy this playlist, feel free to follow for new updates.
Hope this reaches you in happiness & health.
💖Danita DieNasty


Comments

Popular Posts